Ski School Marmolada: fun and technique for everybody
Together with the instructors from the Marmolada Ski School, you can learn your favourite winter sport or brush up on your style or technique. Each discipline is taught by professional instructors who update their skills constantly, guaranteeing learners the most satisfying experience these activities can offer.
• Group ski courses for children and adults. These courses include a day trip at the end of the course, held from the second week of January onwards, and an end-of-course competition for children, who will be awarded a diploma certifying they have taken part.
• Individual skiing lessons for adults and children
• Guided trips through the Dolomiti Superski runs, for an intense sensation of freedom and Tours (Tour of the Marmolada, the Queen of the Dolomites, from the peak down along the north face, with a breath-taking descent of over 1600 metres; the Sellaronda, around the striking Sella massif; the Great War Tour, along the front that crossed right through the Dolomites, a thrilling ski tour that touches upon trenches and military positions from the war, as well as other itineraries upon request)
• Introductory courses for competitive skiing
• End-of-course competition with diploma
• Day trips
• Competitions for ski clubs and organised groups
• Torchlight processions on skis at New Year and Carnival
Prices for the 2016 - 2017 winter season
For high and low season dates, refer to high and low season dates for Dolomiti SuperSki:
High Season: 25/Dec/2015 - 07/Jan/2017 and 05/Feb/2017 - 18/Mar/2017
Season: 08/ Jan /2017 - 04/feb/2017 and 19/Mar/2017 – end of season 2017
Low Season: 26/Nov/2016 - 24/Dec/2016
JUNIOR CLUB FULL DAY
1 hour ski or snowboard lesson costs 35.00 € + 9.00 € for each extra person (up to a maximum of 4 people).
Between 10.00 a.m. and 1.00 p.m
Special Offer Hours:
2 hours in the afternoon (2.30 - 4.30 p.m.) 60.00 € for 1 or 2 people
excluding the period from 25.12.2016 to 07.01.2017
Programme of Group Courses for Winter Holiday Weeks:
Group courses run from Monday to Friday, 3 hours a day, from 10.00 a.m. to 12.45 p.m. Minimum age 4. Full day Friday, with end-of-course competition or trip (Sella Ronda - Great War Tour - Marmolada Tour…).
Italian Ski School Programme:
Individual, group, competitive, telemark, snowboard, carving, cross-country skiing lessons, accompanied trips (Sella Ronda, Great War Tour, Marmolada Tour), specialised teaching programmes for children.