Cross Country Skiing
The three trails wind their way through the wonderful woodland of the valley below the south face of the Marmolada, with a number of particularly technical up and down stretches leading to the peace and quiet of the plain with the Malga Gran Pian farmhouse, for a tranquil experience only the mountains can offer.
The three slopes are:
- MARMOTTE, 2.5 KM: Easy (possibility of artificial snow cover)
- AQUILE 5.00 KM: Medium difficulty
- ORSO 7.5 KM: Difficult
The Marmotte and Aquile slopes are FISI certified.
Both classic and freestyle technique can be used on all three trails.
Near the start of the trails is a cross-country school camp where the less experienced can learn the necessary basic techniques.
The particular altitude of the trails makes skiing possible from the beginning of December through to the end of the season, generally in early April.
Equipment can be hired at the commercial area adjacent to the runs, or at the start of the trails.
- daily ticket Euro 7,00
- daily ticket for associated structures and resident of Rocca Pietore and Alleghe countries Euro 5,00
- weekly ticket Euro 25,00
- all season ticket Euro 50,00
- possibility to rent the ski at the start of the track - Euro 8,00 per person per day